[IPk] new site

I've just put a tender in my chest wall ( 2 to 3 inches below breast) as
I've become fed up of using my abdomen. Have already had sucess with sites
over my lower ribs (last 2 sets) despite not having a vast amount of fat (I
just insert at a more oblique angle). I thought it might be worth rotating
sites a bit rather than "wearing out " my abdomen . Thighs aren't bad but I
seem to catch when pulling trousers on and off. I'm sure the area I'm using
now isn't in an "acceptable " place according to the diagram. I can't think
of any reason why it should be a problem other than the risk of
inadvertantly infusing into muscle???