Re: [IPk] pump bumps

hi Sally Anne
Sounds like pump bumps - they're not uncommon but definitely shouldn't
be a normal part of pump therapy.
I see you've tried all the usual solutions, except changing your insulin.
Some people have problems with Humalog (in particular) in their pump and get
this kind of reaction, even if they didn't have problems with it on MDI. You
might try switching to Actrapid or Velosulin, or NovoRapid.