[IPn] Re: [IP] 1st A1c's since pumping

Just a footnote to this good news

> I just had to share Cara (6) and Blake's (9) first pumping A1c's
> (Start the happy pumping dance music please)
> Cara was 7.8 and is now 6.2!!!!
> Blake's was 9.0 (this was his first A1c and included all the awful
> numbers during dx's) and is now  7.0!!!

I ask that all pumpers fill out the Insulin Pumpers Information form.
The data collected is confidential and helps generate the statistics
on the ABOUT page of the web site. Your data is very useful and will
help SUPPORT the momentum to get docs and insurance companies to
approve pumps for all.

Please visit the ABOUT page or the MEMBERS ONLY page and click the
Insulin Pumpers Information Form BUTTON

P.S. send me your PHOTOS for the profile page.