Re: [IPk] unused insulin

>When I was trained on the pump 3 years ago, I was taught to consider that
Humalog disperses at 25% per hour. This was for easy mathmatics when
calculating correction boluses.

Well, it certainly does make the maths easier! I've always kept an unused
insulin sheet in the back of my logbook, and it was a pain to work it out
when I switched to humalog, which I figure on a three hour lifespan. So, 2
units disperses at .67 units per hour. _That's_ easy to figure out in your
head when your very stressed!