Re: [IPk] unused insulin

>t it doesn't help me understand why you
consider the unused insulin but not the unused carb.

Well, it depends on the meal I've had. If I've eaten a slow acting meal and
I'm at 8.8 with only an hour to go on my insulin,  I would plan to test in
an hour or bolus a little bit of a top up on the basis that I don't really
have enough left to cover the slow meal. I think waiting an hour and
retesting is a safer approach.  But if I've eaten a fast-acting meal, the
carb would have pretty much hit by the time I tested two hours after