Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

I work on similar calculations (the numbers Disetronic may be right for some
but obviously not to you!)  but I refuse to weigh everything I eat, and that
would be impossible when you eat away from home anyway.

It is just guesswork really, especially given that the carb amount can vary
with the same weight of say pasta anyway.

So tricky and frustrating!