Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

I have had the exact same phenomenon happen to me!  It may be due to the
action of your insulin peaking before the action of your carbs.  So maybe
next time take your bolus a bit later, and when you are on the pump you will
be able to program a square wave bolus, that gives you your bolus over a
longer period of time!

In the meantime I have decided to stay away from huge plates of pasta - I
find the unsettling feeling (putting it mildly!) a lot worse than the
pleasure I get from the pasta!

All the best,