Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ingrid Morrow" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

Hi Ingrid,

     I dont know which pump you are getting, and it seems that most of this
group are on the mini med, which I know very little about, but on the
Disetronic pump which I am on, you can adjust the hourly rates to increase
or decrease by 10% which is handy if your slighlty too high at bedtime, or
lower than you wish to be this setting lasts for 4 hours and then bleeps to
let you know time is up so you can carry on or adjust again if need be.
     I find this handy especially when Ive pigged out on a hypo and overdone
it as we do!!! and dont want another hypo after to large a bolus to correct
     It also works with colds etc and alcohol so it can be handy.