Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

Hello everyone,
>I was hoping that someone might give me some advice? I am waiting to go on
pump therapy in March but i am having problems now.
Yesterday i had a lovely tea with pasta, bread and fruit. One and a half
hours later i went very quickly into hypo of 1.9. Felt terrible but my blood
had been 12 before tea and i had taken my usual insulin. I still don't
understand the hypo but i went to bed and my blood was 9.6 took my usual
insulin and when i awoke in the morning my blood was at 21.1 i had quite a
few ketones as well.
I am now at a loss what to do. By the way i do not think that i was hypo
because i had to get up for a wee and could not be bothered to check my blood
and i did feel high! Can anyone give me some advice on what i am doing wrong.
I have to say my hubby would be very interested as i might not be so nutty
and upset if my blood sugars were more even. Please help!!!!!!
Love Yvonne.