[IPk] hypo perception

I,ve definately found perception of hypos varies according to speed at which
BG drops/ time of day/ ambient temperature/ activity levels and alcohol
intake. Sometimes I've felt hypo at 5 mmol after a busy morning at work and
suspect that bg after breakfast was a little on the high side and dropped to
normal rapidly ie larger bolus and slightly less basal insulin needed. After
excercise I often have to drop below 3 to notice anything, similarly if it's
very hot
On one or two occasions I have checked B and found it to be around 2.5mmol
or lower after drinking far too much- I felt ok, and this put me off
drinking excessively for quite some time