Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

Yes, but this comes back to the timing of the meals.  For instance if I go
to bed pretty soon after dinner, it is hard sometimes to know if I am going
up or down.  For instance last night I went to bed at 6.9, presumed I was
OK, but this morning woke up sky high.

If I had known which way my bg was going, I would have known whether to take
some more insulin or to eat some more.

It sure is tricky isn't it?