Re: [IPk] Beware the bath!

>Thanks to whoever it was mentioned
>hot water increasing the absorption of insulin.

Anyone know if this "bathtime hypo" is a recent phenomenon? I know nothing,
but I do wonder if it is related to Humalog? Or to human insulin? Does it
happen with pork insulin or Velosulin? Or am I becoming more meticulous
with my control - knowing what my bg is more often, being closer to 4 than

But I do find myself now having showers more often than baths.

mailto:email @ redacted