Re: [IPk] Bad night hypo

I get this too.

If I work late, or gym late, I will quite often go to bed high.  I sometimes
take a correction dose, and that is when I run into trouble (ie hypos!)

In the past I finished work much earlier, so there was a greater gap between
eating and bed, and my level just before sleeep was much better.

I don't know if I should just leave things when I go to bed high, set the
alarm to wake up at 3am (which Peter would love!), or risk hypoing (which
will wake Peter anyway!).

maybe I just need to get organised and eat earlier!

PS  I know too that my insulin doesn't work as well at night.  I don't think
this is just a dm thing either.  Quite often dietitians suggest that you
should actually have your main meal at lunch, because our bodies just aren't
as efficient at nighttime!