[IPn] Over 3000 pumpers

Insulin Pumpers is now officially over the 3000 member mark. Some
time over the weekend we hit the 3000 mark with this mornings total
standing at 3007 members for all of the Insulin Pumpers forums.

With that many members I would think we should be able to complete
our fund raising drive in a snap. Friday's challenge of $400 has
received $160 in matching contributions. We need to raise another
$240 in donations to complete the match.

A little about Insulin Pumpers. The web site and mail list were
initiated in mid 1997 and is run by me (Michael) and a group of
volunteers that do everything from write articles to assist with
registering with the list to answering your questions. The majority
of our itsy bitsy operating budget comes from YOUR donations and
gifts. The pump companies contribute also, but there donations are
limited by IRS rules that restrict the size of individual

Insulin Pumpers need you. If you are financially able and have not
yet contributed to the support of YOUR forum, won't you make a
contribution now and help us complete this quarterly fund drive. Over
10% of the forum members have made a contribution during this last
year, some several times. Please join them in supporting Insulin
Pumpers. If every member of our forum contributed just 75 cents a
month, we would not have to do another fund raiser.

Help us complete the contribution for the remaining matching funds
from Friday's $400 challenge.

Make your matching contribution toward this challenge, or a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Send your contribution by mail at this address:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====