[IPn] Winding down

Yesterday was another outstanding day. In less than 24 hours our
wonderful contributors matched yesterday's $100 challenge. Many
thanks to those of you who have given in support of Insulin Pumpers.

The one challenge remaining from yesterday is a real Dilly! This $400
challenge has been posted by a Penn. member in honor of Melissa
Bernett's college admission. Now!! before you jump to conclusions
about it's source, let me say that Renee was clueless and
completely flabergasted when I told her about it. So! .. we can all
say a secret thank you to this generous donor and..... now it's up to
you to match this challenge so that Insulin Pumpers can add it to the
total for the fund raising drive.

We are in the home stretch of the fund raising drive with a grand
total so far of $4582. Matching this challenge will put us well over
$5300 and very close to our goal of $6000 for the quarter. For those
of you waiting for the right time, it couldn't be better now!!!

Make a contribution now by visiting Insulin Pumpers secure server at:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====