[IPn] That was Quick!

My sincere thanks to those donors who matched the $250 challenge from
yesterday in less than 24 hours. That put our total for this fund
raising drive at over $4200 just a short leap to our goal of $6000
for the quarter. A BIG thank you to all the contributors who have
helped us reach this mark.

There are two challenges remaining. Help match these and you will
help bring us within a hair of the goal for the quarter as well as
insuring that Insulin Pumpers has the funds to continue for this
three month period. The first of the remaining challenges is
submitted by the parents of two adult daughters from the eastern
seaboard of the US in the amount of $100.00.

You can help Insulin Pumpers raise needed funds and DOUBLE the value
of your contribution by making a donation toward this $100.00
challenge. Over the last 12 months, 358 donors have made 534
contribution to help support Insulin Pumpers. Please, if you are
financially able and subscribe to the Insulin Pumpers forum, won't
you help support YOUR forum with a small contribution. There are just
under 3000 active members of this forum. If each of you contributed
just 75 cents a month these fund raising drives would be completely
unnecessary. I don't really like to keep asking, but it is a
necessity to pay the bills. Chip in and help out. Your support of
Insulin Pumpers is needed.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022