Re: [IPk] night-time lows

>It hasn't taken as long to reset
>everything this time, thankfully, but that nasty, long overnight hypo I had
>the other night is one result of all this messing.

It can take several days for my insulin needs to return to normal after a
bad hypo. The body's whole regulatory system gets in a tizz and has to be
allowed to settle down again. If you're having silent night time hypos,
your body never really settles - it's always on the rebound from something.

But on a pump we are constantly adjusting - checking our bg and taking
small correction doses. The adjustment is built in to the whole treatment

mailto:email @ redacted