[IPn] yesterday's challenge matched in a Jiffy

I was pleasantly greet this morning by a quick match to yesterdays
challenge of $100. This brings the total for our fund drive to $3892,
very respectible for 3 weeks of effort on your part.

There are several challenges remaining and just a little more needed
to bring us to our goal for the quarter of $6000. The  challenge put
forward was received from the parents of one of our "pump kids" in
the amount of $250.  Please help end the current fund raising effort
by contributing a small donation toward this $250 challenge.

Double the value of your donation and at the same time contribute
toward the strength and stability of Insulin Pumpers.

To contribute on-line using our secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Thank You for helping with this fund raising drive,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director