Re: [IPk] I'm so low I could cry

I had a wierd hypo the other night. I think I knew something was wrong, but
just slept on. I started sweating profusely, and my husband woke up to save

I didn't know who he was, I became really disobedient (I wouldn't eat my
glucotabs, which is unusual for me, he says normally I eat whatever he gives
me), and after a couple of glucotabs I made the statement that I didn't want
any more Dubrovniks (we are thinking about going there, I must have been
dreaming about it!)

Very strange, and he must be getting so sick of me and my nighttime hypos!