Re: [IPk] I'm so low I could cry

Hi Elizabeth

Boy do I sympathise! I too worry about the effect repeated hypos are having
on my brain as I consider myself to be increasingly and worryingly dotty
these days (33 years of type 1 and I've been pumping for only a few weeks).
It is so critical to get the base rate right (I haven't managed this
yet....). It occurs to me that it could help you if you could have a session
on the MiniMed Continuous Glucose Monitor - this would show you what your
sugars are doing through the night and you could tune the pump accordingly.
This is something I am hoping to do myself.