Re: [IPk] I'm so low I could cry

Dear Elizabeth,
just a quick note to say i know what u r going through.  I have at least 1 to 2
hypos a day and my head at times thinks that it is going to take off from my
shoulders. I was asked to take part in a trial to see if my hypos was doing
damage to my brain but i fell pregnant so they didn't want me.......
I have to say that i do feel at times that a few gray cells are missing but on
the whole i am quite an intelligent person still.
Mind there was one occasion when i was sitting with the family, perfectly fine
when all of a sudden i declared to them that i felt unwell. My husband told me
to test my blood and it was down to 1.5. The doctor said that i should of had a
warning sign, but i did not. Have to say mind i did have a thumper of a head
that night.
I am waiting to go on pump therapy next month, this is to try and stop the
swing of hypos and highs afterwards. So i would be very interested in what you
can tell me about your hypos.
I have also ran my blood sugars a lot higher to try and regain some warning
back, by the way they did return. Not the same as before but still very easy to
spot. Now though i am having trouble with my eyes so i have had to drop the
blood sugars again.
Any way all the best and i hope that these episodes don't last to long and you
are back in full spirits again.
(i will have to try the cold remedies as well)
Love Yvonne Gullan