Re: [IPk] I'm so low I could cry

>They used to be he
bane of my life - until I discovered that two 'cold and flu' remidy
tablets (the things with, caffeine and a decongestant do a lot for them.

Hi Pat -

Well, I think the four cups of tea and two bars of chocolate did something
for me, but I think the arnica 30 did even more, once I remembered I had it
in my bag. I'm not feeling too badly now, although the feeling part of my
head definitely remembers that something nasty happened. I can see why the
cold and flu remedy would work. That's a good idea.

At this rate, I'll never break my caffeine habit!