Re: [IPk] I'm so low I could cry

Dear Elizabeth,

I think the Germans call these 'insulin headaches'.  They used to be he
bane of my life - until I discovered that two 'cold and flu' remidy
tablets (the things with, caffeine and a decongestant do a lot for them.
Taking them with a double-expresso helps too.  I can't remember whether
they dilate or constrict the blood vessels - whichever, it's what's
needed after a hypo (for some people).

Could you go on the pill?  Then, at least, you could arrange for the
uncertainty to happen at a weekend.

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)