RE: [IPk] Bolus/Basal rates

Dear Wendy - most people are always going to be on different basal
rates, you will need one to suit your own needs and bolus doses to cover
a very individual insulin sensitivity. It is nice to know but don't look
at your requirements against others and think there is something wrong
with yours ie:needing less or more insulin. It you are reaching your
targets - that's the right dose for you.