[IPn] Gaining on the goal

Insulin Pumpers fund raising drive has been going well. Since the
beginning of the week we raised $150 in matching funds toward the
two challenges totalling $200. This is excellent progress and my
thanks go out to all of you for helping to support Insulin Pumpers.

We still have $50 to go and I have received 2 more challenges that
will have to be matched so the funds can be made available to
Insulin Pumpers. Won't those of you who are able, please add
your contribution to the over 500 contribution by our membership in
the last year and help MATCH the remaining challenges and bring the
fund raising drive to a close early. With almost 3000 members of the
forum only a small contribution is needed from each of you to meet
our funding goals. Don't wait, do it now.  A buck a month to help
bring you Insulin Pumpers would eliminate the need for these funding

To contribute on-line using our secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====