Re: [IPk] dr scarpello

I don't see the point of testing ketones either.

Recently I had a severe bout of food poisoning (ie not keeping anything in
either end, including water) and I was obviously majorly concerned about
ketones building up (I had never had food poisoning in ten years of dm!).

So I just tested my bg more frequently, and if I was high I just took some
more insulin...no need for the fiddly ketones stix!

but JMHO!