Dear everyone - this was sent before I left 081200! I can't believe it
took that long to get back. I haven't been lurking - just busy working
on my study, clinics, training other DM staff in nutrition therapy with
pumps (ie: how they work, what it is all about and how to give pumpers
more freedom whilst maintaining good glycaemic control), attending
meetings and generally running myself ragged. I managed to find some
really poor labelling on a nutrition packet of potato wedges from asda
which I have written to complain about the per serve values of the
packet for the nutrients had been calculated from 120-160g weight - not
the 1/5 packet suggestion of 150g. Sounds petty but was very incorrect.
No wonder some of our readings don't add up. I am assuming per 100g
values were correct. Anyhow, moving house soon, oh and to plan a wedding
too - 8th december.
Enough personal stuff now - have I started a debate on labels now?
Jules :-)