Re: [IPk] dr scarpello

I don't know why.

We were approached by one of his patients and duly sent our information
pack, in which we mention that one of the "perceived" disadvantages of the
pump is the risk of ketoacidosis.

The patient phoned me back and told me that when he asked for a prescription
for Ketostix he was told, "we don't use them and you don't need them"

If anyone would like to speak to the patient, (He does not have email)
please phone me on 01590 677911 and I will give you his name and Tel No. He
would welcome contact.

John Davis