RE: [IPk] Medics' reaction to the pump2

		It always amazes me that people who really should
understand dm better
		obviously have no idea.  What hope is there for the
ordinary person in the

		Yes, but we all have to start from somewhere. If they
keep their heads in their obs and gynae journals and not in other ones
that would have more info on pumps and gestation I can understand how it
happens. Just like your diabetes consultant is not 100% sure of certain
surgical techniques/new cancer therapies etc.. At least you've spread
the seeds...