RE: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

Could people reply this information direct to the company email
addresses - we get so many emails on IP it tends to get me to my mailbox
limit too quickly. You can get the email address by clicking on the from
icon, or reading it within the text, or possibly clicking with the right
mouse button onto the from at the top of your email address.
Sorry to be a pain, but this would really help!
Hope everyone is having a great day,
Julette :-)
Dietitian in Pumps (Bournemouth)