[IPn] Passed the half way point !!

We are now 2 weeks into the winter fund raising drive and we've
passed the half way mark for our first quarter goal with $3257
raised. There are several outstanding challenges that when matched
will bring us close to our goal for the quarter. Now is when the
contributions start to wind down so we need your support to finish up
this fund raising drive.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support to continue to bring you the mail
list, web site and chat forums. If you are addicted to Insulin
Pumpers, help support your habit by sending a few bucks today.

I have one challenge for $100 from the east coast in New Hampshire,
and an identical $100 from the west coast in California.

PUMPERS !! meet the challenge. Take this opportunity to double your
pledge value and help match the TWO $100 challenges. Help us reach
our goal of $6000 for the winter quarter (Jan, Feb, Mar).

Make your matching contribution toward this challenge, or a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Send your contribution by mail at this address:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====