[IPk] diabetic clinic support for pump

My details appeared on the list a few days ago.  I just thought I'd update
you re trying to find out if an insulin pump would help with some problems
I've been having (many thanks to Di for the advice).  I went to clinic today
and my consultant was very positive about the idea of the pump!  He thinks
it could be the answer for me.  The only problem is the funding issue, but
at least he was positive and has told me about the Government looking into
diabetic care and, alongside that, the funding of pumps.  I've made an
appointment for six months time and in the meantime am going to try to find
out more information.