Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

> Please excuse my ignorance, but does this mean every two years you
> have to "buy" a new pump?
> Seems pretty good for the pump manufacturers....

If you return the pump to Disetronic, they will inspect it and reset
the warranty timer. There may be a small fee for this, you will have
to check with them. However, the pump will last a very long time, the
"expiration" is just to force the cautionary maintenance check.