Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

Hi Estelle

My name is Christian and not David by the way. For me it is ok if you could
contact them and speed up the process. I don't know if you need any details
but my full name is Christian Koller. In Germany I am registered under the

Kriegstaett 2
84494 Lohkirchen

The Doctor I got the borred pump from is Dr Kreisl in Regensburg situated at
the Donau-Einkaufszentrum(Regensburg) and my German health insurance is the

Disetronic should already have these datas but just in order to identify my

My address in England is

Christian Koller
5 Strode Road
Forest Gate
E7 0DU
Tel 07950791320

If it would be possible I really would like to get the D-tron (new model)
That is after all the reason why I have been waiting so long with one pump
(taking the risk as well) but now I need a pump!!

Thanks for your help for now and for the one in the future as well

Christian Koller