Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

Hi Ingrid,

What John says is right, you don't have to find a four figure sum of money
every 2 years. the pumps are operate on a countdown system, so that while
your batteries are int he pump, the time ticks away.

David - I've discussed your situation with my manager and we think the first
thing you should do is contact DMS in Germany, either by phone or email and
I can do that on your behalf if it helps. If they want to get us involved in
the UK to help speed the process up, then this is not a problem either.

Kind regards