Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

Hi Ingrid

John is right. The clinic gave me a single pump which has just a few month
left. Actually not the clinic but the doctor as I got my pump at his
practice and not in a hospital. Now I've got the 82 alarm which means 2
weeks left. I think the best thing to do is to call disetronic in Germany
and ask them if they can supply me with the new model. If not, they HAVE TO
send me the old one with express delivery! Otherwise.....

Ps I'm just trying to find out the FREE! number of Disetronic in Germany.