Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

>I still don't get it (sorry!).  Christian seemed to indicate that in two
>weeks his pump will just "stop".  How does this work if you are alternating
>your pumps every three months?

Probably best if Christian explains his situation himself, but my guess is
that his German clinic have unofficially given him a single pump with just
a few months time left on the clock to tie him over till the new pump (the
DTron) becomes available. ie he's not doing it by the book...

>Do the pumps record how many days' usage you have had?

I believe they do.

mailto:email @ redacted