Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

I still don't get it (sorry!).  Christian seemed to indicate that in two
weeks his pump will just "stop".  How does this work if you are alternating
your pumps every three months?

Do the pumps record how many days' usage you have had?

Sorry, I am considering a pump, and was freaking out with the thought of
having to pay #2500 every two years!