Re: [IPk] The time of my pump is running out!

>Please excuse my ignorance, but does this mean every two years you have to
>"buy" a new pump?
>Seems pretty good for the pump manufacturers....

Yes - it was while it lasted. Officially they gave you 2 pumps so you got 4
years work for your money - or rather, your health insurer's money. I think
the policy was designed around those with health insurance - they would pay
up every 4 years, and be thankful they weren't paying for kidney
transplants instead...

The policy was changed last year in favour (I believe) of compulsory
service every 2 years.

Estelle - please correct me if I'm wrong :-)

mailto:email @ redacted