Re: [IPk] Pump article in Balance

I am not surprised to hear about the reply you got
from Diabetes UK. They seem to have recently decided
to focus much more on type 2 diabetes (being cynical I
think they may receive more money from type 2s).

As for the children's holidays, they have cut down
considerably on these this year, as a result of taking
funds from type 1 to type 2. I personally think this
is outrageous, as newly diagnosed children must need a
great deal of support.

I joined Diabetes UK when I was diagnosed 5 years ago,
but I am losing interest in them with their sudden
shift in attitude.

That is my rant! If anyone wishes to argue please feel
free!!

Jenny

--- "Audrey Sheal, SE Grampian"
<email @ redacted> wrote: > Dear All