Re: [IPk] Pump article in Balance

>Sorry the response has left you feeling a bit empty. I suggested a pump
>article to the BDA 2 years ago - offering to write it myself - and they
>weren't interested. A month later they rang me up asking if they could
>interview me for a pump article they were writing. Hey ho!!!

I've even been interviewed by journalists etc who've approached
me for an article they're doing (not in Balance, but in other places and on
various topics, not just DM-related) - I've spent 2  hours talking to them,
and then they decided not to publish it after all. And it was their idea in
the first place!

Thing about pumps is that not everyone sees it from our point of view, or
even the point of view of other diabetics.....Some people just see us as
mad fanatics, no doubt influenced by the Americans (sorry, Pete! Not you

That's life when it comes to journalism.......