Re: [IPk] The two-battery shuffle

>Oh no,I quite agree. What I meant was: why would you have had to go home
collect your long-acting insulin? Wouldn't yoube taking it with you in any
case if you were going away?

No, I carry only the Soluble. If I were going travelling, I would take a
bottle of long acting with me as well, but while I'm in Ireland and the UK,
the pen is enough, because I'd be able to access whatever I needed within
24 hours or so, I think. Of course, if I ever take up _very_ rigourous hill
walking, it might be advisable to have some long acting insulin on hand in
case of getting lost!