Re: [IPk] The two-battery shuffle

On Fri, 02 Feb 2001, you wrote:
>But don't you take a syringe/pen and some long-acting insulin
>when you go away, just in case you pump breaks or something?
>Oh yes, my pen is a permanent fixture in my clown-carish bag. But do I
>really want to use when I can do something dodge with my pump instead??

Oh no,I quite agree. What I meant was: why would you have had to go home to
collect your long-acting insulin? Wouldn't yoube taking it with you in any
case if you were going away?

I hope I never have to go back to MDI because after 2 years of pumping I
have no idea how much Insulatard I used to take!