Re: [IPk] sites and insertion

I have to use my thighs from time to time, my skin deteriorates and I have to
move from my abdomen to my thighs for this reason.  I find it more difficult
not pulling the site out when I've been to the loo and sometimes it seems
that the insulin isn't being absorbed as constantly as in the abdomen.  I
have to move to my thighs though and usually use those for a year or more
until I return to my abdomen.

I don't have any problem withthis, my arms are too skinny to use.