Re: Re [IPk] sites not working

Then where was all the insulin going when I had Bg's in the 20's and used
113 units of insulin in one day!?! (with barely any cho as I felt so
awful?) and an apparently intact site.   Seriuosly though I do think it
has something to do with insulin resistance, the same way as some people
can give a dose of actrapid on an odd day and never see the effects of it

>From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: Re
[IPk] sites not working >Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:13:47 -0800 > >Carmel
Matthews wrote: > > > >I still have > > a box of silhouettes to get
through but maybe I'll save them 'til I've > > lost all the weight that
the pump is meant to help me to lose!!!.carmel > >I have plenty of excess
fat, especially in the stomach area, but I don't >find Silhouettes a
problem. In fact I have to be careful not to insert >them too deep or
they tend to hit muscle and hurt. Perhaps someone will >correct me here,
but I don't think the insulin gets "lost" in the fat or >anything like
that. If you don't have fat, it's a problem going too >deep, butif you do
have fat it doesn't seem to be a problem going >shallow. >Di