Re: Re [IPk] sites not working

Carmel Matthews wrote:
>I still have
> a box of silhouettes to get through but maybe I'll save them 'til I've
> lost all the weight that the pump is meant to help me to lose!!!.carmel
I have plenty of excess fat, especially in the stomach area, but I don't
find Silhouettes a problem.  In fact I have to be careful not to insert
them too deep or they tend to hit muscle and hurt. Perhaps someone will
correct me here, but I don't think the insulin gets "lost" in the fat or
anything like that. If you don't have fat, it's a problem going too
deep, butif you do have fat it doesn't seem to be a problem going