Re [IPk] sites not working

Hi Di,

As you are managing one handed at the moment, I am just wondering whether
you may have had an airlock. I have trouble with this from time to time in
spite of trying to be careful. But then I have also had sites lose
absorption after 2 - 2= days, this has happened a few times even sooner when
I tried to use Soft-sets. If all is well I usually manage 3=, by then
absorption is always dropping off.

Sorry to hear that you have broken the same arm previously, hope that you do
not have any more mishaps. And I take your point about sometimes trying to
do things with the hand that you do not normally use, I did practice writing
with my left hand before the operation on the right. I actually got on quite
well but foolishly did not keep it up afterwards.

Best wishes,