[IPk] Query DECS

Dear Jeremy

This is very useful - thank you for taking the time to explain.  The reason
I asked was I had a eye test last week with an optician and they said I had
a 'few' burst blood vessels, which concerned me but they said they would
monitor it but I wouldn't need to an appointment for another year - so how
will they monitor it I wondered.  The optician had not dilated my eyes and I
have not had this done for the last 3 years - do I need to be concerned
about this and in your experience do you think I should be going for a DECS
appointment asap ?

Comments from all welcome

best wishes