[IPk] Pump and Sensor symposium / BDA

Hello ,
Minimed and AMT are holding an insulin pump and glucose sensor  symposium at the BDA meeting in Brighton .

This event will be held on Tuesday March 14th .at 6.30 pm in the Brighton Centre and will be followed by a buffet and drinks party .

The programme is a scientific one aimed at Health Care Professionals and our goal is to increase their awareness of pump and sensor technology .

If you would like to receive a copy of the programme and register for the meeting please call Melanie on 01223-420415 .
It is important to register so that we get the food quantities right !

We'll be delighted to see you there !

Best wishes

Morag
Minimed