Re: [IPk] letters to BDA

>The Charity Commission agrees with you, John.  Perhaps this is why no-
>one has replied to me.  I have not even had an acknowledgement card of
>the 'thank you for your letter, I've noted your views' card.
>Best wishes,
>Pat Reynolds

Hi Pat,
The reason you have not received any replies, to date is that for some
reason, which is best not disclosed as it could be libelous, the head
office have not, yet forwarded any of the letters to the trustees.
Given dates at which they were sent and knowing that John, in Germany, has
received a reply to a letter to the chief-exec (in head office) we (the
trustees) would have expected to have received mail by now, but it would
appear they are purposefully being retained. If you so wish I can forward
home addresses of some trustees, (those who would act in the 'correct'
manner), in which a letter asking if they have received any communication
from head office about pumps, would cause them to start asking why the mail
has been restrained. That would also give myself freedom to make enquiries.
I had been intending letting everyone know that no mail has yet been
received, as I state above to make clear my views might not be in the best
interests. If I simply say that someone thinks of himself in the same
manner as Tony Blair would appear to think of himself I had best go no further.
That is the reason for no replies. It could also be useful if you were to
write to the Chief-exec, saying that you did not think the trustees were
doing their job, because you had not received a single reply, having
written to every one of them. By so doing the 'cat would be amongst the
pigeons' and I think the letters would be forwarded.
Best wishes,